- All About Spelling Level 3 Student Packet
One Student Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level 3. Each packet includes:
- Four sets of flashcards that help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules. Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be separated on the micro-perforations.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
- A Silent E Book that enables the student to easily recognize, categorize, and internalize the jobs of Silent E.
- A Homophones List that helps the student learn to use the correct homophone in his own writing.
- A set of Suffix Tiles that are a different size and color than the letter tiles, so your student can easily recognize and choose the correct suffix when building new words.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Three Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your student's visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- A Jail for Rule Breakers that offers an interactive and memorable way to learn how to spell words that don't follow the rules.
- Additional materials such as the 1-1-1 Rule Chart, the ED Word Sheet, and Heading Labels for organizing the letter tiles.
- Progress chart to keep track of completed lessons.
- Private Eye Pawprint stickers to mark the progress chart.
- Completion certificate to celebrate your student's success.
The Level 3 Student Packet must be used in conjunction with the Level 3 Teacher's Manual.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.