- Placement Tests
Placement for All About Reading
Placement for All About Spelling
Still have questions? Check out the resources below:
Is my student ready to start spelling?
- We recommend starting spelling instruction once the student has completed AAR Level 1, or the equivalent. Learn more >>
- To prevent any gaps in knowledge, we suggest that most students start with Level 1. Learn more >>
- Placement is based on concept knowledge and not which words a student has memorized. You can download lesson samples for each level of All About Spelling to review these concepts. View samples >>
- If you think your student might be able to start at a higher level, please take a look through the scope and sequence links to determine where he or she might have gaps in concept knowledge. Just know that the student has to know all of the earlier rules and strategies to start in a higher level. View here >>
- AAS can be easily adapted for use with older students. We offer a variety of useful tips. Learn more >>
Contact us today!