- All About Reading Pre-reading Deluxe Package
Our All About Reading program is unique because it begins with a Pre-reading level for preschoolers and kindergarteners, and it focuses on what we call the Big Five Skills. These five fundamental pre-reading skills include letter knowledge, phonological awareness, print awareness, listening comprehension, and motivation to read. It is this specific set of skills that helps pre-readers understand the basics of language and how it works, preparing them to learn to read.
With All About Reading Pre-reading, your child will play special games, enjoy little crafts, and engage in charming storytime activities, all the while absorbing these all-important Big Five Skills.
The All About Reading Pre-reading Deluxe Package includes:
- Teacher's Manual (208 pages)
- Student Packet
- My Book of Letters and Sounds Activity Book (192 pages)
- Picture Cards
- Letter Sound Cards
- Capital Letter Alphabet Chart
- Lowercase Letter Alphabet Chart
- Progress Chart
- The Zigzag Zebra: a rhyming alphabet hardcover book
- Lizard Lou: a collection of rhymes old and new hardcover book
- Divider Cards (to keep your Picture Cards and Letter Sound Cards organized)
- "Letter Sounds A to Z" app
- Ziggy the Zebra puppet
- Activity Box to hold your student's learning cards
- Adorable Animal Stickers for the progress chart
- All About Reading tote bag to keep your components organized
My Book of Letters and Sounds Activity Book (part of Student Packet)
(NOTE: The above samples are PDF files and can be opened with the most current version of Adobe Reader. Click here for a free copy of the most recent version.)
Click the graphic below for a free Pre-reading Progress Chart!