Our Pre-Reading Program is perfect for preschoolers! It focuses on the five fundamental pre-reading skills: letter knowledge, phonological awareness, print awareness, listening comprehension, and motivation to read. It is this specific set of skills that helps pre-readers understand the basics of language and how it works, preparing them to learn to read.
With the All About Reading Pre-Reading Program, your child will play special games, enjoy interesting crafts, and engage in charming storytime activities, all the while absorbing important pre-reading skills.
The All About Reading Pre-Reading Program includes:
- Teacher's Manual (208 pages)
- Student Packet
- My Book of Letters and Sounds Activity Book (192 pages)
- Picture Cards
- Letter Sound Cards
- Capital Letter Alphabet Chart
- Lowercase Letter Alphabet Chart
- Progress Chart
- Adorable Animal Stickers
- The Zigzag Zebra: a rhyming alphabet hardcover book
- Lizard Lou: a collection of rhymes old and new hardcover book
- Ziggy Zebra Puppet
- Activity Box
My Book of Letters and Sounds Activity Book (part of Student Packet)
(NOTE: The above samples are PDF files and can be opened with the most current version of Adobe Reader. Click here for a free copy of the most recent version.)
Click the graphic below for a free Pre-Reading Progress Chart!