Magnetic tiles are easy to prepare and use.
- The ½” magnets have been specially designed for our letter tiles. They are die cut almost all of the way through the sheet, making it easy to separate them. Simply peel the backing off to expose the adhesive and attach to the back of the letter tile.
- You can work with the tiles right on a magnet board or remove just the tiles you need for the lesson and arrange them on the table.
Magnetic letter tiles save you time and keep you organized.
- With the magnets, you no longer have to alphabetize the letter tiles at the beginning of each lesson.
- The magnets make it easy to store the letter tiles. Simply leave the magnetic letter tiles on a magnet board or magnetic dry-erase board and they'll be organized and ready for your next lesson.
- The magnets are just the right strength, too—strong enough to hold tight to the magnet board, but not so strong that you have to pick them up to move them. They slide easily around the board so you can demonstrate the lesson concepts smoothly.
- Each set contains enough magnets to add to the back of the letter tiles, the letter tile labels, and syllable tags. There are also enough to add to the suffix tiles and prefix tiles (added in upper levels of the program).