One Student Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level 6. Each packet includes:
- Three sets of flashcards that help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules. Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be separated on the micro-perforations.
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
- An I-Before-E Book that enables the student to easily recognize, categorize, and internalize when to use ie and ei.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your student's visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- Additional materials such as the Spelling Strategies Chart, Homophones List, three advanced phonogram tiles, and the Tricky Words List.
- Progress chart to keep track of completed lessons.
- Happy Words stickers to mark the progress chart.
- Completion certificate to celebrate your student's success.
The Level 6 Student Packet must be used in conjunction with the Level 6 Teacher's Manual.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.