All About® Reading
- Complete program that teaches phonics, decoding, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension
- 4 levels, plus a pre-reading program
- Multisensory instruction
- Scripted lessons in an easy-to-follow format so you never miss a step
- Fun and engaging!
All About® Spelling
- Teaches encoding skills, spelling rules, and multisensory strategies for spelling success
- 7-level program
- Complete and comprehensive instruction using the Orton-Gillingham approach
- Explicit teaching helps students succeed
- Your student will become a proficient speller for life!
Easy to Teach
- Mastery-Based Lessons
- One Concept at a Time
- Teach 20 Minutes a Day
Easy to Learn
- Multisensory Instruction
- Engaging Activities
- Clear Direct Instruction
- Instills Confidence
- No Guesswork!
- Logical Sequence
- Call for Immediate Support
- Email Us Anytime
- Find Us on Social Media
Download Our "20 Best Tips For Teaching Reading & Spelling"
Inside this FREE guide, you’ll discover...
- Why many children have a hard time learning to read and spell, and the powerful approach we use to increase the learning process
- Our unique color-coded letter tile system which makes learning more fun and effective than traditional learning programs
- How to break the word-guessing habit using our highly effective blending procedure
- And much more!
Homeschoolers and Teachers Love Us
The hands-down reading instruction choice in my own home."
We have loved All About Spelling for our entire homeschool career."
Friends ask why my kids read and write so well ...it's All About Learning Press!"
The most age-appropriate and parent-friendly Orton-Gillingham program on the market."
Unique in its multisensory approach to teaching spelling."
Our favorite curriculum for teaching reading to our kids with dyslexia."
Our "Go Ahead and Use It" Guarantee
Check out all of the step-by-step lesson plans and reading and spelling tips for ONE FULL YEAR. Treat the program like your own, and learn everything the program has to offer. If you bought it from us and decide it's not for you, simply send the package back (in any condition), and we'll refund your purchase price. No questions asked.